An internationally respected change, leadership and development practitioner – June Boyle is the Founder of Skye Change Practice. She has more than 30 years’ experience working with some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies, helping them to deliver against their commercial goals by getting their people strategy and structure aligned in a way that drives genuine business success.
June has a long and successful track record of HR leadership roles with companies including BP, Lloyds TSB and BT. More recently, June has worked as a Management Consultant – bringing her many years of experience to support a range of clients with their own HR and leadership agendas.
In addition to her standalone work, June has access to a rich faculty of expertise, enabling her to deliver larger mandates at scale when required.
Areas of Expertise
June’s key areas of expertise include:
- Strategic HR Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Transformational Change
- Leadership & Talent Consulting
- Organisational Development & Effectiveness
Professional Training and Accreditation
June has training across a wide spectrum of industry-leading tools relevant to the worlds of strategic HR, talent and leadership development, including:
- Psychometric Testing – Level A;
- CIPD – Member;
- Dialogos Leadership for Collective Intelligence – (10 month programme);
- Harvard Business School – Leading Change & Organisational Renewal and Strategy & Customer Programmes.
- Monitor Group (David Kantor) – Leadership Model Building;
- JMW – BP Manager of the Future (9 month programme);
- Michigan Business School – HR Strategy.
- Various coaching programmes (CTI; Bath Consultancy; Cantle; Ashridge Business School (2014), Coaches Rising (2015)).
- Executive Arts Change Management
June is also a highly experienced executive coach; her detailed executive coaching biography can be viewed by clicking here.