All organisations, large and small, will go through some period of transformational change in their lifetime. In an ever more complex and border-less world, changing to better meet customer needs and develop new markets is a critical element.
Transformation change, especially where a company’s talent – its people – are concerned, is often underestimated. What makes sense ‘on paper’ takes real ambition and skill to deliver successfully on the ground and at the coal face.
Our practice has a strong and successfully track record of advising and delivering on complex change in a wide range of organisations. In our work we place a strong emphasis on the leadership and strategic vision – and how change relating to people will support that.
- Worked with a market leader advising on an ambitious global transformation programme.
- Designed and delivered two-day workshops as part of the global leadership curriculum on ‘Leading Change’.
- The programme covered Director and Senior Manager level.
- Facilitated and delivered workshops in USA, South Africa, Lithuania, India and the UK throughout 2014.
- Designed and ran ‘train the trainer’ sessions to support the scale of roll-out across the entire global organisation.